DEDICATION:

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS, THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE, HAVE ENJOYED , ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS



IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

















Sunday, October 31, 2010

MY NEW INK 10-31-10

On Saturday, 10-2-10, they had the 2nd Annual Smokey The Bear Run which benefited the Joy Texas VFD. While attending the run, a friend of mine, A.J., won a $150 tattoo from Bayman out at Classics Tattoo's, 4108 Burkburnett Rd Wichita Falls Texas. A.J. doesn't have tattoo's neither do Lori his wife or Michelle his daughter. So, A.j. handed me the certificate and said Merry Christmas. A week later, I had my new tattoo. Scroll down and check out this two photo post and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

As I rode the Harley down to the shop when I got the tattoo, I didn't have anyone with me to take pictures of the work in progress. So, Janice took the pictures a little later on when it was ready to take the bandages off.


Bandages off, here it is. I wanted to get one of these in the early 70's but the only ones with them were the Marines. So , 37 years later, I got it. I have my eye on a few more and when I get them, I am going to let Tony down at Design Masters do the work. That will conclude this brief post. Many, many thanks to A.J.
Scroll down for more rides, events and runs and don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS link at the bottom of EACH page for more of the same.
Please continue to pray for ALL our troops both in and out of Harm's Way, especially for Che Whitaker who is in the Afghanistan Theatre of Operations.
Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, keep your head on a swivel, keep the rubber on the road and most importantly of all.............RIDE SAFE .........JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment