DEDICATION:

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS, THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE, HAVE ENJOYED , ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS



IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

















Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RED RIVER HARLEY DAVIDSON FRIDAY 9-10-10

Friday, 9-10-10, I rode down to Red River Harley Davidson to see what was going on since the rally and to get some more pictures of their "Harley Horse" out front. Scroll down and come with me on this brief ride. REMEMBER, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.




As I rode up and over the new "Lloyd Ruby" overpass, I managed to get a picture of the downtown area of Wichita Falls Texas.










I made it to Red River Harley Davidson and went in and talked to Greg a few minutes. Here is Greg, all rested up from the 2010 Texas State H.O.G. Rally that was held here and hosted by Red River Harley Davidson and our Red River Chapter of H.O.G.




I left Greg's office and went out onto the showroom floor where I ran into Jim. Now, for some reason, I hardly ever get any pictures of Jim when I'm there. So, today, I decided to change that. This is Jim, one of the hard working and knowledgeable motor sales staff.





Another picture of Jim. And Ladies, Jim wanted me to tell you he is available...So, those of you good looking Harley women who are looking for a hard workin, Harley ridin, job holdin' man, here he is..




I am going to get one of these clocks sooner or later. I may go with the blue neon light...




This is where Greg works. He is in charge of the Riders Edge Program here at Red River Harley Davidson. What is Rider's Edge? In short, it is a program that will teach you about motorcycles and how to ride, or, if you need a refresher course or advanced course, this is the place to go. Call Red River Harley Davidson today at: 940-264-7743 and ask for Greg for more info or for enrolling in a class.





The belt buckle and suspenders rack. I'm gonna upgrade to one of the Harley buckles as soon as I get another belt..




They have several racks of caps in the showroom. This is one of them.




The side wall of the showroom at Red River Harley Davidson.


This is my favorite sales girl, Wendy with her arm around Erin's shoulders. These are two hard working girls that Red River Harley Davidson is lucky enough to have them as part of the sales staff. I go there just as much for the friendliness and smiles as I do to drool all over the new Harley's.





The ring case and model case. One day I will find a model of the 2001 Harley Heritage Softail Classic in black and will buy it to add to my collection. I ride a 2001 Harley STC so it stands to reason that I should have a model of it..Right?




The racks of sunglasses and goggles. I need a pair of clear lens glasses for the night riding times.




The new 883's come in some good looking colors.





They have numerous model's of the Sportster's available





They still have one 2009 Screamin' Eagle Dyna on the floor..





another view of the Harley Screamin Eagle Dyna.



A very good looking 2010 Harley Softail Custom




A Buell out on the showroom floor. I think if you take the beginner Edge Course, you learn to ride on one of these.


They have all kinds of 2010 Harley's on the floor just waiting to be bought.





Some of the 2010 Harley Heritage Softail Classic's. These are great bikes and my personal choice in riding.




This is a new 2010 Harley "Forty Eight" Sportster





This is Jim and the 2006 Harley Road King he just bought. Jim is a disabled former Marine & Vietnam Vet and this is the first bike he has had in over 20 years. Excellent choice Jim!!





I helped Jim get his Harley to his house and lo and behold! Look at Jim's other Toy! It's a metal flake dark grey 6.1 Hemi Dodge Challenger and it's a stick shift to boot!! I was going back to Red River Harley Davidson in style!!




The hood of Jim's rocket, er I mean, car...





The entrance to Red River Harley Davidson and the new "Harley Horse, Pegasus".




The Horse and stand. Yes, that's barbed wire around it, to discourage those lame minded nitwits around these parts, who would climb on it for a photo op...




The left side





The front





and the rear. so, please don't be a horse's a$$ and mess with this thing.


Some of the used bikes at Red River Harley Davidson





Janice wants me to get rid of, excuse me, trade my Harley in on an Ultra Classic, similar to this one. Problem is, I don't care for fairings on my bikes and she doesn't ride enough to warrant me getting rid of my beloved Harley, SO . But she wants the more comfortable seat, CD, radio, CB, intercom and all the other little goodies that come with the bigger bike. we'll have to wait and see who's will is strongest..Mine or hers...



What I'd really like to have is a Heritage Softail Classic Anniversary Edition like this one. I really like the copper & black paint job...Plus all the little medallions.....And look Janice, passenger foot boards!!




Last picture of the day is of my Harley in the parking lot of Red River Harley Davidson, waiting to go home. For more info on Red River Harley Davidson, see this link: www.redriverharley-davidson.com . If anyone knows where I can find a model of a 2001 Heritage Softail Classic, black in color, please let me know. This will conclude this post.
Scroll down for more rides, events and runs and remember to click on the "OLDER POSTS" link at the bottom of EACH page or underneath the last post on that page, for more of the same.
You may access NORTH TEXAS BIKERS (I), NORTH TEXAS BIKERS II and NORTH TEXAS BIKERS III at the following links: (I) www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com ;
Continue to pray for ALL of our troops, both in and out of harm's way and especially for Che Whitaker, who is in the Afghanistan Theatre.
Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, keep your head on a swivel, keep the rubber on the road and most importantly.....................................RIDE SAFE! ..............................JOHN



































No comments:

Post a Comment