DEDICATION:

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS, THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE, HAVE ENJOYED , ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS



IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

















Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MY NEW TRUCK 1-18-2011

Just a quick post to show the "new" truck I got a week or so ago. It's a 2008 Chevy Silverado V-6, automatic. I got it at Four Stars Auto Ranch down in Henrietta Texas, and my friends down there gave me a great deal on it.


drivers side

rear

passenger side


front



and since this is a motorcycle blog, here is a picture of my Harley parked for the day. I went out on it earlier and went down and saw Jim at Jim's Bike Detail Shop at 1001 Holliday St. Wichita Falls Texas
I know it's not a FORD but I couldn't find a good deal on an F-150. So, now, if I drive it home to my folks house in Michigan, it will have to be parked in front of one of the neighbor's houses. My dad is a Retired Engineer from Ford and Fords are all that can park in his drive way.. :).
I will ALWAYS respect his wishes.. Anyway, that's the truck!




1 comment:

  1. You got yourself a nice deal with this new truck. It's color and design are great. I've always wanted to learn how to drive a truck. But I can't find the time to do it. I just hope that I'll be able to make a schedule for it before the year ends.

    Angelica Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete