DEDICATION:

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS, THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE, HAVE ENJOYED , ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS



IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.

















Wednesday, January 5, 2011

RED RIVER HARLEY DAVIDSON 1-5-2011

Today, Wednesday, 1-5-11, I went down to Red River Harley Davidson to pick up some octane booster for the bike and a Harley sticker for the back window of my pickup truck. I also had my camera with me, so I did an update on the dealership. Scroll down and join me on this short ride to RRHD and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.





This is the large logo sign out front of the business and can be seen from both North & Sound bound traffic on US 287. I didn't even see those birds on top of the sign until I loaded the pictures onto the computer.



Red River Harley Davidson is located at 4514 Northwest Fwy (US 287 & City View Drive) in Wichita Falls Texas. Phone Numbers for the dealership are: 1-866-441-7743 & 940-264-7743. For more info on the dealership, see this link: http://www.redriverharley-davidson.com/



As I pulled up and parked the Harley, my good friend, former co-worker and Sgt. At Arms of the Blue Knights TX XX , Mark, arrived in his truck. He came to get a new axle cap for his Harley Ultra Classic.




We go inside and I find one of my favorite sales person's at Red River Harley Davidson, Wendi. Here are me and Wendi





Mark takes another picture of me and Wendi..



Wendi takes a picture of Mark and me inside Red River Harley Davidson.



Here is another picture of Wendi as she heads out for lunch


This is Erin, another one of the hard working sales staff in the motor clothes section and is also a cashier. Erin humors me by letting me take her picture every time I go to the dealership and I remember to take my camera. As a matter of fact, everyone down there humors me and let's me take their pictures for the blog. Plus the quicker they let me do the picture thing, the faster I leave and get out of their hair...It's kinda like a trade-off.



This is Amber and she is the Motor Clothes Department Manager. I really like Amber. She's a sweetheart




Here are Erin and Ginger. Ginger took time to get with Erin for a picture. I like everyone of the folks there at Red River Harley Davidson and Ginger always lets me get a picture of her and I appreciate it. All of the sales staff know the merchandise inside and out, are extremely helpful and professional acting while helping you out. You really can't ask for more than that. Plus the fact they are always smiling. Stop in and see them today.


This is Choyce, a good friend and an outstanding salesman. He is always helpful when I am in drooling over the new bikes and I will be speaking to him when time comes for me to trade in my Softail for an Ultra Classic.



This is Jim another of the motorcycle salesmen. And ladies, Jim is single and needs someone to ride with him and take care of him. He would make quite a catch for some well deserving lady out there. He works, he has a home and best of all, he has a Harley that he will let you ride behind him on.


Jim was telling me his back was hurting, so, now I think he should have several females taking care of him. One to cook his food, one to massage his aching muscles and back after a hard day at the dealership, one to bath & dress him, one to clean his Harley, and all will get the opportunity to ride with him and be with him & snuggle on those cold, dark Texas winter nights. Or if you are woman enough to do all these things, call Red River Harley Davidson today and ask for Jim. You'll be glad you did. And so will he!! :)

After listening to me and Jim talk about getting him (Jim) a woman, Choyce couldn't handle listening anymore & got feeling sick to his stomach and went back to his desk.. :)

The showroom floor was packed with new Harley's for sale.


More of the Harley inventory for sale


More Harley's on the showroom floor


Here is a Buell for sale

Yet another picture of the bikes on the showroom floor


Some of the wall decor




more wall decor and assorted accessories on the sales floor

They carry a wide selection of helmets and headgear.

The new Sportsters on the showroom floor


Another look at the Sportsters and I see that Choyce is still in his office.



The main entrance to Red River Harley Davidson


The Harley Pegasus display out front


A left side view of the display. And yes, that is barbed wire around it.

The right side of the Harley Pegasus display

All the bikes parked out front of the Red River Harley Davidson dealership are for sale



This V-Rod was just gleaming in the sunlight

More bikes out front for sale. If you are in the market for a new or used Harley, I recommend you contacting Choyce or Jim at Red River Harley Davidson. They are knowledgeable and can answer any questions you may have and will help you pick out a Harley that's just right for you.



I love this 105th Anniversary Harley Heritage Softail Classic


There is a huge assortment of used Road Glides, Street Glides, Classics and Ultra Classic. My next Harley will be an Ultra Classic. And this will conclude this post.
I enjoyed riding out to the Red River Harley Davidson Dealership and seeing and talking to my friends that work there. And I am thankful they let me take the pictures for the first motorcycle business blog of 2011.
Scroll down for more rides, events and runs and don't forget to click on the "OLDER POSTS" link at the bottom of EACH page or directly under the last post on the page for more of the same.
Continue to pray for ALL of our troops, both in and out of Harms Way, especially for Che Whitaker and Chris Drage, both of whom are serving in the Afghanistan Theatre of Operations. If you have a loved one serving in or out of Harms Way and you'd like to see them posted on this blog, simply email me their name and where they are serving and I will add their name to this list until they are safely back and have boots on U.S. soil.
Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, keep the rubber on the road, keep your head on a swivel and most importantly of all....................RIDE SAFE!!! ............................JOHN































1 comment: